Roles and responsibilities
- Conducting client discovery calls with sales representatives.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their hardware and software needs.
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
- Drafting and delivering presentations on targeted products.
- Designing customised solutions to meet customer’s requirements.
- Ensuring the designed system meet the customer’s requirements.
- Providing post-installation follow-ups.
- Developing relationships and maintaining customer relations.
- Supporting the sales team with all technical-related queries.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Related work experience is advantageous.
- Familiarity with business hardware and software systems.
- High-level communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create big-picture software solutions.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Attention to detail.
- Sales experience.
Integration, Pre-sales, meeting with client, designed, Cloud Computing, Data Center, system, Delivering presentations, Performance, Enterprise Software, customized solutions, Telecommunications, Managing sales team, Virtualization, Linux